Monday, September 20, 2004

boonie up close to me.


boonie up close to me.JPG
Originally uploaded by bestshot.
Sort of a self-portrait taken by my 5 year-old niece, Boonie. This is the only one that doesnt have sticky fingers across the lens. Currently sitting in Caffe Nero in Victoria whilst a very nice man shows me how to post photos to my blog site, in preparation for the plague of fashion flicks coming its way. Waiting to meet up with Lisa - always waiting for Lisa - so we can stalk Michael@ Blow legally. he will love his own stalking camera crew. Can two people be a crew?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lloyd said...

I am that nice man (the one in Nero, not the grumpy one in the park) and I claim my £5.00 postal order.

This site rocks - it's the best LFW blog I've ever seen and I shall say so on my blog.

20 September 2004 at 14:01  
Blogger Lloyd said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

20 September 2004 at 14:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home