Sunday, September 19, 2004

Lisa's L'oreal pic


Lisa's L'oreal pic
Originally uploaded by bestshot.
Gosh! My hair looks deceptively glossy and clean. Still nursing my pulled back muscle which makes shampooing a bit elusive at the moment.
I have no idea what is going to happen tomorrow. But accidentally finding myself back stage at LFW is just the sort of thing that seems to happen to me all the time. I was once a crew member for a hot air balloon team without ever having been in one before. Most of the time was spent in the chase vehicle with a walkie-talkie trying to meet the craft when it landed, and occasionally serving as a human ballast in high-wind flights. Also shampooed dogs one summer. The best job ever. Spent 18 months on Wall Street doing PR for a hedge fund. That was scarrrrrry, not because of my lack of training, but rather for the people who take themselves soooo seriously and believe money is power. It really pisses them off when they meet someone who prays to another god. The tantrums are epic. Its better to have dogs for clients, even the hydrophobic ones.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lloyd said...

Yup....You're definitely worth it!

lloyd

20 September 2004 at 13:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home